How Can You Get Involved?
- Pray for people who are incarcerated. Pray for their families and for the victims of crime.
- Pray for reconciliation, healing and belief in Jesus Christ, his teachings and living lives of faith on “the outside” and on “the inside.”
- Write letters of support to residents attending a REC retreat.
- Offer small sacrifices and works of mercy as spiritual support for incarcerated individuals.
- Attend one day of a REC showing your spiritual support to incarcerated individuals.
- Volunteer in one of the numerous jail or prison ministry opportunities in the Upstate New York area. Contact a facility listed on our Roster of Facilities Supported by PMUNY.
- Sew Stoles which serve as a sign of commitment and remembrance of a REC retreat. Click here for directions.
- Consider a tax deductible monetary donation.
- Volunteer on the PMUNY Leadership Team.